Monday 8 December 2014

OYOKOPA OF THE WEEK

This is the pilot edition of OYOKOPA OF THE WEEK, which will be used as a medium to showcase our diverse personalities, culture, characters that make up NYSC Oyo State.

Lets meet AJIDE, FAITH OLUWATOBI



LOCAL GOVERNMENT:  South-east
BATCH:                             Beans (B)
PPA:                                  Galaxy TV
AGE:                                   24
ZODIAC SIGN:                  LIBRA
STATE OF ORIGIN:          Kwara
TRIBE:                               Yoruba (Igbomina)
FAV MEAL:                       Plantain, egg with chicken
FAV DRINK:                      Red wine
LIKE/DISLIKE:                  Facts/stupidity
HOBBY:                             Singing
DREAM DESTINATION:  Spain
LANGUAGES SPOKEN:   English, Yoruba
FAMILY POSITION:         1st out of 4
FAV SONG:                       Timie robert - "ku story"
FAV MOVIE:                      30 days in Atlanta
FAV ARTIST:                    Me! FATODAM Try out  my single- Celebrate ft Ghost, Jay Rhymes www.tindeck.com/listen/vgrn

GOOD QUALITIES:
I'm d honest type...I love worthy challenges
BAD QUALITIES:
I get angry easily and sometimes am just an oliver *****:D
PEOPLE LIKE YOUR?                   My looks
PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOUR?       Temper
HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR LADIES:
Sexy, skiny, reserved, outgoing, tall and any colour goes.
FAV QUOTE:
“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
STATES VISITED:
Kwara, osun, Lagos, oyo, Abuja, ogun

STATUS:  In a relationship :P



No comments:

Post a Comment